Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update with Pictures

Well here is my first Christmas decoration so far, she is too cute! I made her last week

I started these bats awhile ago, but needed to put the wings on them......I made 6 and hung them from my mantle
My handsome boys making chocolate cake this week

Aiden not a happy camper about being outside, this was at a garage sale down the street we walked to yesterday.......he is becoming a hermit not wanting to leave the house........he did play with toys yesterday too........so I was happy about that.

For the kids who might be reading this blog.....here is a picture of an old fashion board GAME.........not all game are electronic hand helds, or Wii remotes frantically moving through the air.........this was a game AJ and I started last week.....although he has not finished it with me yet.........

No comments: