Monday, August 03, 2009

Change

Well I changed a few things on my blog, and will start keeping most of my posts about my crochet. I have been reading more and more things that really bother me. So I want to keep my personal life as private as I can. I might make a private blog for more family matters, but I originally intended this blog to be about crochet when I first started it and it came to be more about my vents, and family issues.
So I will still talk about my boys, but in more generic terms, meaning I won't give details about my days. Those issues will be short. Plus I just have too much going on my life right now....with my mom getting worse, and having so many things to do. I love my life and my family, and I love all the things that come with being a mom.

I can't believe its almost school time again....summer came so fast......I have to enroll AJ tomorrow.....I think its the last day. He is not looking forward to going back to school so soon, but I told him time goes by faster as you get older, so get use to it...he was not amused by that!! LOL funny how our kids don't like be reminded of getting older.....but they have no problem reminding us.

Well time for me to get off of here and work on the angel I started last night and was too tired to finish.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi! Hope everything is ok with you! Hope your new direction of your blog suits you! promise you'll give us an updated pic every now and then of ur guys!

Dragonflymom said...

I am stressed....my mom was really bad last night, she needed help, and she acted lost. It just scared me, some moments she is fine, and other times she seems "lost" I am ok though.....I will still talk about my life, just not as much, or in detail as I have in the past.