Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Well this was AJ on his first day of school, you can tell he was sooo excited! LOL He was cold. He had a great first day and so far really likes school.
My brother, his wife and son came up for a visit, we got to celebrate Dylan's birthday with him, which isn't until next week, but so many things are starting for them Monday, that they wanted to take the weekend to visit us, they got in town Thursday and left early this morning. I am so glad they came and they are hoping to come back around Christmas.
We went to the zoo Friday.......the sun was so bright, I had to wear shades. LOL I actually sang that in my head as I typed. LOL
I finally finished AJ's Pokemon Charmander, it came out like the pattern, but I was not all that thrilled with it. I haven't crocheted much the past few days.
Mr Goofy Dylan
My brother.

No comments: