Thursday, October 02, 2008

SO PROUD OF AJ


AJ had conferences today and my gosh I am so proud of him.........his grades are awesome 6 As, 1 B and 1 C and the C is for missing assignments, so once he gets them turned in, he will have a B......they also give an academic progress report, which is a print out of all the work they have done this first 9 weeks..............and the grades for each one........in Social Studies.......he has gotten a 100% on everything!!! his reporting term Avg is 100% I guess he really likes that subject!
We moved this truck from the back to the front and the kids play in it more now than when it was in the back.....which was probably due to all the nasty spiders out there.
I received this Doily and pattern kit from Kairi in France today..........its funny because she got my package today too. I love this and can't wait to start on my pattern.
I just love clearance!! But also sad to see this yarn go from Wal-Mart, this was a dollar.........I cleaned them out and have 5 other stores I could check out!! LOL
I can post this picture now.......as my swap partner, Joni received it...........this was for a Halloween/Autumn swap, she preferred Autumn, she is the one who sent me the scarecrow tissue holder...........this fits over a 2 liter bottle and was hard to part with as he was just too cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! you are very artsy! sooo creative with knitting... the little halloween ones are sooo cute! thanks for posting those pics... :)

Caroline said...

Way to go AJ! You should be proud of him! Our WalMart is clearing out yarn too! I sneak some in the cart everytime I go! Love the scarecrow! Is the pattern on line?

Life of Purplebttyflies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dragonflymom said...

Thanks everyone........Caroline, the pattern is from a book from Annie's Attic...called Holiday Bottle Toppers.