Monday, October 20, 2008

Been Awhile

Well it was one hectic week and weekend............I did manage to finish up these squares for a wish for Cindy..........I also got them mailed today......so the squares were done last week, but had to wait until today to mail.
I sent this for a Halloween swap..........my partner received it and liked it, so I can post it now.
This guy almost became trash today.........I did not like him, I had to put him together, and had been so busy last week, that I didn't notice that I did his body colors in reverse........the gold was suppose to be his shirt and brown, his pants, so the arms and legs were mixed up..........but I decided to put him together and he is cute I think. So he was saved from the trash can.
My Aiden and myself

Aj and myself.

Aiden has his birthday party Saturday, he will actually turn 3 tomorrow........but his father, Thien was coming into town to see him and be here for the party.......he came Saturday afternoon..........and Aiden warmed up to him.........the party was a blast and everyone had fun............we decided on pizza and salad for dinner instead of a bbq............Sunday we had breakfast with Thien, and then headed out to Sears so Aiden and Thien could get their pictures done..........I will pick up the pics the 28th..........Thien had to leave Sunday, his flight took off at 7:30.........I was sad to see him go............but very happy he came to see Aiden..........we had an excellent time Saturday night............:D

Anyway today I wanted to relax and I was able to for some of the day, but once AJ got home, he really gave me attitude, so he is grounded now and I won't put up with it.

Now I am tired and wanting to rest and listen to music.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the swap stuff you sent! Don't be so hard on yourself, the scarcrow is cute. i wouldn't have known the colors were off...he's cute! Have a good week!

Lesalicious said...

WOW looks like you been busy busy woman. Love the squares cute. Scarcrow how nice is that.:)