Monday, June 23, 2008

Secret Pal

Well Here are the two strips for the Dragonfly Dreams Afghan I am doing......this particular strip........I do 5 of these........then 5 each of 3 different bobbles and line patterns.........I don't really like this bobble stitch, you have to keep pushing the bobble forward. LOL I am doing all the strips in the Raspberry, but will do another one later on in a cream or white background with the dragonflies being done in blue
I received this from my Secret Pal in the Swappin Squares group. I absolutely love this tote.......the colors are beautiful and it was made so well..........really pretty.

The tote was filled with some wonderful yarn.......Some of this yarn I have never worked with, so Can't wait to find something to make with it.

I am tired today...............I had to run to wally world and decided to get my hair cut.........yes I know I said i would not again..............but I told her not to touch the bangs at all, no trimming nothing, just leave them alone........she cut the hair to frame my face, and its only to my shoulders, so not that much shorter than it was. But it was driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Laurah said...

The dragonfly squares are really pretty! I like them in the solid pink. It's an interesting pattern.
Here in San Juan County, WA they banned all fireworks. You can't even use a sparkler on July 4th. I think it's terrible, but it's also bad when people don't respect their neighbors and set off fireworks at all hours of the night.

Vinita said...

Hi, I got your blog link from the yahoo group we both are in. The afghan is looking very beautiful and the tote bag is just pretty !! I loved the colour combinations of the bag.