Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AJ Sick Again

I had planned on putting in some pictures but that will have to wait a few minutes........I have a sick child..........about 3 hours ago, AJ came to me and just looked awful, it hit him incredibly fast...........he is very pale, dark circles under his eyes and complaining of his stomach hurting.......I told him to not eat dinner and go lay down and see if that helps, well he got worse......he is very cold.............all huddled under the blankets...........so I told him to go take a bath and then he can relax the rest of the night...........well he got sick..............in the bath tub...........yep..............YUCK.......I know.............so i had to drain the icky water, wash the tub out really good, and got him back in there to clean up...........so I am off to get him to bed, and finish up the cleaning, then if i have time or the strength!! to get back on I will.

No comments: