Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday

Its been a very hectic week, after Aidens birthday party, that Monday both boys had appts at the drs...............Aj got a total of 3 shots and Aiden two, and both boys got checked for Lead...........with all the recalls and living in an older house.........I wanted to be safe and know...........we have a nice house.........its been kept up and remodeled, but still it was built awhile ago and so the drs always ask that...............they are both fine, no lead and talk about a hectic day, we were there for around 2 hours and another hour at the pharmacy, who took forever to get AJs medicine ready..............he is taking medicine for his stomach, he has had a problem since he was a baby with his tummy and I am hoping this will work.......to help regulate his system and not cause him anymore discomfort. Both boys checked out well...........Aiden is 25 pounds and 33" tall.................so growing just fine.
I guess they were worn out from Monday and Tuesday.......

My bat boy!!!!
Friday I had spent the day cleaning, and the heater guy came and fixed our heater so now we have heat......the switch was bad and he also cleaned it out pretty good and fixed our humidifier....heat works really good now.
Visited with a friend that day too, he is doing better than he was.............I was going to take him home later that night but the alternator belt on the car broke, luckily I made it home...........and then Aiden crawled up on a chair in the dining room, to "help" his brother on the computer and he fell off the chair and bit through his lip..................all the way through.................ouch!!! So ran him to the hospital............and it was crowded..........but thankfully they took Aiden back right away and he didn't need stitches............it was a clean cut all the way through, no broken teeth, and he is on antiboitic cream and liquid...............he was fine the rest of the night, he just kept touching his lip saying Boo Boo..................wanting it kissed. LOL My mom and I also spent the night making cakes for Fun Night Saturday, ok she made the cakes and cupcakes, but I did help with the witch cake............... this is a kitty cat cake made from brownies.........I wanted to win this cake so bad.........but I didn't! :( Some lady saw me bringing it in and wanted it right away, she was also the one who won it and had to rub it in my face! LOL I kept telling her I would hold it for her, but she would not let me..........I have no idea why. ;D
this is the witch cake............all these cakes were made using regular pans, its just how you cut them............this one was huge..............the hat has mini oreo cookies on it...........the face and hair is frosting that is vanilla pudding and cool whip............the features are chocolate chunks, pretty easy to make............the hat is pretty tall too. This was the first cake to be "won" actually during the "cake" walk you obviously walk in a circle on numbers and stop on a number and if that number is called you get to pick out a cake.............this was the first to go...... :( I wanted to win this too. LOL

These are spider cupcakes and pumpkin patch cupcakes very cute but you can't see them very well.

Chocolate bundt cake with whip cream and strawberries.......my father wanted this cake, but it was picked too by someone else................I was a bit disappointed in the cake walk.........it really should be changed to "Sweets walk" most of the stuff donated by parents were store bought cookies and brownies................i think besides the five things we donated, one other person baked a cake, and I think there was a store bought cake too...............but they had a ton of store bought cookies..............i know last year there were a lot more "baked" or store bought "CAKES" A lot of people were complaining. But it was fun..........and I know that parents get very busy.............

No comments: