Friday, September 21, 2007

I Really Need to Clean

Waiting to practice
you can see AJ is wearing his soccer shorts from last year, and a regular shirt......and what is up with the hat??? All of a sudden he wants to wear that hat! LOL
My future soccer star!!
Aiden Kicking around his soccer ball.
Who made my little guy cry??

Ok I am suppose to be cleaning...............I have got stuff piled on the dining room table waiting to be sorted...........I have a couple shelves dusted, but its not enough! I have to clean the bathroom and the dining room today!! The floors are in Desperate need of cleaning..............So will get to that............We had to have a plumber out here to fix our toilet yet again..............luckily thien called them the same day i called him.........it had been leaking for sometime though under it. Ok.......so now i have to clean the black prints off the toilet..............Anyway I will update later today with how my week has gone...........and some pictures...............here are some from the soccer practice AJ had this week.

No comments: