Thursday, August 09, 2007

Halloween Time

This is Frank Jr, and Boo for you......I think this are soo cute and I found them on Crochetville, will try to find the links to post in here on the patterns I have found.......these people are sooo talented. I will find them then come back and post the links. Anyway these are really fast and easy to do........I made two each, because AJ really wants to have a set for his room come halloween.
This is the mummy one, done using the same pattern as for Frank Jr, but he is not done yet, I still have to do the wrapping for him, and another one for AJ, but have to get more grey yarn, i might have enough to do the body, but not sure on the arms and legs.......There is only one place that sells this grey and its about a 30-40 minute drive and I have no car right now. :(

No comments: