Thursday, August 09, 2007

Crochet Swaps

This was for a Crochet Bag swap, and of course the bag didn't show up completely, but you can see the colors. this is the extras I decided to put in the bag.

I just got this in the mail from a swap i was in in July, I think she did a great job on this square, i really like it.
This is the fan bookmark I just made for a swap.....i have just starched it and off in the mail it will go soon. I really loved how this looked and found the pattern last night, it only took me about 30 minutes to make, Aiden, of course, tried to help!! I like it so much that I am going to make some more in different colors.
This is the Fridgie I made for a swap.......I really like this. Will add the magnet and mail it off soon.
This is called a CD bag I did for a swap I was in awhile back, I liked it so much that I did another one for myself, this is mine, I did hers in blue and white, which my mother is bugging me to make her one using the blue and white.
The COTM squares, 6" I loved these colors together and it was sooo hard to part with these, but I did somehow and they were mailed today!!

No comments: